The Development Office is committed to the support and promotion of the mission of the Ironton Catholic Schools. This involves implementing and overseeing development activities necessary to help our schools grow as well as expand the base of financial support from a broad range of sources.
The office is also responsible for fundraising activities such as the Annual Charity Fair, assisting in student events, organizing volunteers, coordination of donations, and providing support to the Ironton Catholic Schools Support Organization (ICSSO).
If you are able to volunteer in any capacity or have questions or concerns, please contact Development Directors Sissy Clyse or Cara Clark at (740) 532-0485 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Mission Statement of Ironton Catholic Schools
The mission of Saint Lawrence Elementary School and Saint Joseph High School is to provide our parish communities a Catholic education, identified by Christian values in conformity with Catholic teaching, academic excellence and a spirit of evangelization. If Faith Can Move Mountains...Imagine What it Can Do for Your Child's Education
Statement of Belief
- We believe all life is a sacred gift from God.
- We believe Christian values are to be taught and lived.
- We believe that Catholic education is important.
- We believe that every student will be challenged to excel in their academic endeavors.
- We believe that knowledge of the Catholic faith is foundational to living and sharing the gospel